Why study this degree?
- Technology: Technology is rapidly transforming companies, economies and our societies. This is why it is our conviction that business students must understand the importance of technology, and how to manage it, if they want to pursue new opportunities.
- Internationality: At La Salle, we understand that students should have international experiences in order to grow as a person: this is why we offer you a series of opportunities (stays in Shanghai and San Francisco and the United Nations model project in New York) that will allow you to study different programmes in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Australia, China and Latin America.
- 100% in English or bilingual: the programme can be taken 100% in English or as a bilingual programme (Spanish-English) with native teachers. Classes in English and Spanish are incorporated to meet the demands of the job market, where fluency in several languages is essential.
- Learning by Challenge: The theory learned is constantly applied to real-life practical cases: management cases, projects with companies, business simulations, problem solving, etc. You will also analyse existing theories to develop a deep understanding of the business world.
- Specialise with a minor of your choice: the course programme offers minors in: Digital Marketing, Digital Entrepreneurship, Digital Economy, Social Media or Sports Management, which will help you to specialise from the 2nd year onwards in the field that interests you the most.
- Innovation and creativity: students are encouraged to develop innovative and creative solutions to the contemporary problems faced when developing management skills and offering a service to the community, through curricular and extracurricular activities.
- La Salle Technova Innovation Park Barcelona: Technova is an Innovation Park located on the Campus, where we offer services for start-ups to help them develop their business. As a student, you’ll also be able to take part in this process.