Why study this degree?
A new methodology is born: Learning by challenge. Challenge-based projects give students the opportunity to apply what they are learning in real time.
- Methodology in the classroom: Active Learner. Instead of listening to a lecture for an hour and a half, students move around the class, debating, helping their classmates, and, above all, applying the course content to their projects.
- Focus on the latest technologies: Following the example of Singularity University, we believe that the most powerful way to solve the world’s greatest challenges is the application of exponential technologies. In La Salle Campus Barcelona, we work in multi-disciplinary teams, side by side with companies, to solve challenges.
We want to teach a global thinking vision about business and the ability to work around the globe.
The Degree in Digital Business, Design and Innovation has several international elements:
- Professors from many nationalities and with experience working abroad.
- Visits to other countries during the degree to experience how you work in other areas and cultures, in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
- Possibility of doing a semester abroad in another University.
At La Salle Campus Barcelona, ??the entrepreneurial ecosystem revolves around Technova, one of the top startup accelerators in Spain. Students can benefit from studying at a University which has a Technology and Innovation Park on Campus, where they can undertake internships or participate in projects such as Technova Young.