Why study this degree?
- This degree will give you the knowledge and skills you need to understand the various business areas and realities of the market, with a solid grasp of the technologies, ICT engineering and management involved.
- Upon completion of the course, you’ll have a highly attractive, multi-faceted profile that is highly sought after in the current jobs market, and you’ll be able to take up positions managing tech-based projects and companies.
- You will acquire an international vision and a high level of English that will allow you to work around the world, thanks to our International Campus, with students from more than 70 countries, international lecturers, and 50% of the subjects taught in English.
- You can also take part in our Exchange Programme, and study one year of your degree at one of a number of universities around the world. Choose from any of the universities in the USA, such as Berkeley, Asia, South America, Europe or Australia with which we have an agreement.
- You’ll be able to experience innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit for yourself thanks to the Technova Entrepreneurial Park, located on campus, and you’ll also have the chance to join one of more than 250 start-ups incubated on-site or create your own company, and become part of the Technova Young programme.
- You’ll benefit from La Salle’s extensive expertise in the fields of ICT management and engineering. We’re leaders in ICT Engineering, backed up by more than 50 years’ experience as the first Telecommunications University in Catalonia, as well as offering a Degree in Management of Business and Technology, created more than 20 years ago.
- You’ll study using our highly practical methodology, with small group sizes in first-class laboratories, with access to the latest technologies being used by companies right now. You’ll also benefit from the support of personal tutorials and orientation services that will guide you throughout your career.
- You’ll undertake practical work experience at the most prestigious companies in the sector, offered by our Jobs Board service. Currently, 100% of graduates find work at the end of their studies and 60% of our students end up working at the companies where they completed their internships.