Do you love games? Do you love making them? Do you want to take the extra step in your professional career?
The Master in Advanced Videogame Development will enable you to define and implement game engines according to the very latest industry trends, as well as deepening your knowledge of game design, animation, 3D graphics, and more.
You will become specialized in the development of game software.
You’ll acquire knowledge aplicable to the world of game development: game engines, graphics, 3D, physics, networks, Artificial Intelligence (AI).
You’ll understand technology to a level that will enable you to optimize your capacity for videogame development.
You’ll learn specific programming nuances for game development, and understand the difficulty involved in their implementation.
You’ll develop your abilities for the management of technical development teams thanks to the Project Management and Agile Methodogy section.
Academic Coordinator: Alun Evans: After obtaining his PhD from University College London, Alun moved to Barcelona to pursue post-doctoral work in character animation and 3D graphics. In 2011 he was technical director of the Barcelona World Race online game, which allowed virtual boats to race around the world, in real time, against real boats.
- Learn technology, design and algorithms used by AAA game development studios.
- Experienced teaching staff from top games companies.
- Regular GameJams and multiple projects to grow your portfolio.
- Large, collaborative, final project implementing features you have learned.
- The Final Project begins in the spring semester, with seminars on AGILE development, research methods, and game project planning.
- During the spring semester, students will begin pre-production and prototyping. Bulk of final project will be implemented during summer period (no classes).